Saturday, April 23, 2011

Real Easter Eggs Meet Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

One more Easter project.
I saw on another blog the idea of using Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and mailing labels to decorate Easter Eggs,  so I gave it a try.
They aren't perfect so they really look homemade.
I like how they turned out.


The little white shapes are where I put the stickers I made using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punches. I punched the shapes out of mailing labels and peeled off the paper and applied the sticky part to my cooked, cool, dry, hard boiled eggs. I colored them with traditional Easter colors and after I had the color I wanted I  dried off the eggs and peeled the sticky part off and there you have it. I did get food coloring all over my nails..they don't look very nice for church tomorrow. I'll have to do dishes by hand today and soak off the food coloring.

This is the first year I haven't had little ones around to color Easter eggs with me. The grandchildren are busy coloring eggs with their families and my hubby is working today.
I had fun anyway...there is just something different about the taste of a colored Easter egg! Yummy! Can't wait until our Easter breakfast in the morning.

Until next time...
Happy Stampining!
Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment