Monday, March 14, 2011

See What some paper and a little Glue Can Do

Have you ever had an idea and as you are actually making what you envisioned and more and more possibilities come to mind?

This is what has happened to me regarding making Top Note Party Favors/Purses!
This is what I've been up to. Yesterday I spent all afternoon and into the evening making these little cuties. See what you think.
I started with the new Botanical Gazette designer series paper in the Occasions Mini and built the purse around the colors. I used Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White card stock. The center of the flower is made using the Bo Ho Punch and Glimmer Brights Brads.  Fun Flowers Die, an Beautiful Wings Embosslet Die, Sticky Strip and Stampin' Up! Dimensionals.
Next, I found an retired Scrapbook Kit called Petal Party and decided to use part of the kit to make more purses.
The next set of purses I used Botanical Gazette designer series paper again using the bee patten.
 This time I chose Night of Navy and retired Textured Bordering Blue, and Old Olive card stock. To go along with the Night of Navy card stock, I use a piece of Night of Navy 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Sweetest Stem Embosslet Die  and 3 cream colored Mulberry flowers.
I'm in the process of setting up my new store; Etsy Store. All these party favor/purses will be for sale at my Etsy Store later this week.

If you email me a comment on what you think of my party favors/purses, I will send each one of you a little Stampin' Up! thank you. But don't forget to give me your snail mail address.
Send your comment to: janegiggy@comcast.net

Weigh- In day
I was down another pound today. It's coming off slower but I'm hanging in there. Later this week, I have another soup recipe that will warm you through and through. It's a Weight Watchers recipe I got from a friend last year. It is yummy and only 1-Point for a cup!

Until next time...
Happy stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment