Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Blog Candy



Are you ready for this month's Blog Candy?

Because Valentine's Day will be here before we know it, I thought  something red would be appropriate.
This month I'm giving away, Real Red Corduroy Buttons and Brads and 1 1/4" Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Striped Ribbon.
Both will help to enhance your Valentine cards.

You have until Saturday January 29th at 6:00 pm EST to leave me a comment.
I will draw a name and notify the winner Saturday evening here on my blog. You may contact me through my email: janegiggy@comcast.net  It would be helpful to me if you would leave your email address so I can contact you. The winner will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, I will draw another name.

1 comment:

  1. Great ribbon- I haven't used the wide ribbons yet but have seen lots of cards done with it.

    ReplyDelete