Monday, January 17, 2011

Beautiful Music...My Journey and Stamping


I woke up this morning in good spirits. I made it through the night without eating more calories than I'm allowed. I got weighed and have lost another 3 pounds for a total of 11 pounds since the first of January!  I have an appointment in Grand Rapids, Michigan to see my doctor and will get weighed again there. Why is it that every time I go to the doctors I have to get weighed? grrrr! Of course if I weighed a normal weight, it wouldn't bother me...right?

So this week I will be weighed twice but that's only due to going to my doctors. It's hard not to want to get on the scales when I know I've been on my food plan. I get anxious to see if the scales have gone down. But if the scales doesn't change or I'm up a 1/4 pound or so, it upsets me and I think, okay...since I didn't lose any...I have a license to eat! NOT!!! For me at least...it's better to put the scales away and bring it out on the same day and time each week.


Listen To Beautiful, Soothing Music


My youngest brother called me and told me his youngest son, Sean Rogers has another song on you tube. I want to share it with you. It's an old song from Moody Blues...Knights in White Satin.
 Knights in White Satin is one of those songs that gives me goose pimples no matter how many times I hear it.  I hope you enjoy listening to Sean...of course as his Aunt I think he should be on American Idol! 

Exercise
Today is my off day...I don't go to the gym...that's tomorrow. Today I used my large red elastic rubber band and worked my upper body. You can purchase one of these at any sporting goods store. It's a good work out, especially for those of us who can't exercise the traditional way....Now on to some fun...cards!


 More Valentine Cards Share
How much fun it is to stamp Valentine cards. My favorite color is red and I love pinks and purples as well. With six granddaughters in the family, I will be stamping many girlie cards.


Remember if you want to join me in my 111 Journey, it's never too late. Hope you will give it a try!
Happy Stamping!
Enjoy the Journey!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment