Sunday, December 26, 2010

Computer is up and running!

I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Comcast and now my computer is good to go. Computers are so much of our lives that being without one for a couple of days feels so strange and for me it was frustrating!  Here are the projects I had planned to post for you before Christmas.


I made a girl snow person to go with the snowman by adding some holly to her hat.



I added bows to the girl reindeer...how cute she looks!


I made these last minute candles to give to our two daughters and our daughter in-law. I used retired products of Riding Hood Red ribbon and Snow Flurries rub-ons. I added two snowflakes using the snowflake punch and the largest half pearl for the now retired Pretties Kit.


These Tic Tac Toe ideas have been going around and this is what I did for our neighbors grandchildren and our grandchildren.


This is the inside of the tin above for our only grandson, Christian.





Olivia's


Hannah's



Sarah's





Anna's



Rebekah's

I had a lot of "Sticky Sweets" left over and used them to decorate the front of the grand children's tins.

Cards

Birthday cards for our daughter Pam and daughter in-law Maria. They share Christmas Eve birthdays.



More cards


Anniversary card for our son and daughter in-law Maria. Their anniversary is December 28th.  I used the new Sale-A-Bration set Bliss which will be available on January 4th.

We are having our "Christmas" with our children and grandchildren tomorrow, so I've been working on more projects for them.
This year instead of a traditional dinner, we are having
hors d'oeuves. We have many great cooks in our family and it should be a wonderful spread!
I have more projects to finish. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment