Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Count Down...More Candles and Unexpected Tags

Good Morning! It's 1:00 a.m. here in Michigan. Yesterday, I decorated more votives.
 I found some more stamp sets that work very well on votives...some are Christmas stamps and others are anything but Christmas.

The top photo is an overview of some of the votives.
The next photo shows stamp sets that aren't thought usually used to  decorate votives. They all worked very well!
I used Greeting Card Kids...Big on Christmas, and Merry Crittermas.

                              Another view of the candles.


I used Bells and Boughs, the wreath from Northern Hearts; a hostess set, Scandinavian Season a retired set, and Always.


This photo shows non- traditional sets that
work very well on votives.
I used Good Cheer, & Friends Never Fade.

I also made some cute little tags out of non-tag stamps because I wanted a smaller tag for the votive candles.

                                                                              
I used Bells & Boughs, Contempo Christmas, and Gifts of Christmas. After stamping, I used the 2" x 1 3/8" Extra Oval punch on stamps from Contempo Christmas and Gifts of Christmas. For the bells and holly I cut them in a rectangle and then used the Ticket Punch on the corners.
 I used plastic wrap because I ran out of Cello Bags.  
Happy Stamping!
Jane




1 comment: