Friday, July 2, 2010

Greenhouse Gala Card and the New Stamper Who Helped Make It



Greenhouse Gala Card
Isn't this card gorgous? There is no stamping at all. I used one of Stamin' Up! new Desginer Series Papers; Greenhouse Gala. I started out with Early Espresso card stock , 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" cut the desginer series paper at 5 1/4 x 4". I  tied a piece of the new Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon on the desginer series paper then adheared the designer series paper to the card stock. Next, I cut out one flower from another piece of Greenhouse Gala designer Series paper. Using SNAIL Adhesive, attached it to a piece of Whisper White card stock and then attached the entire piece to the Early Espresso Card.

I had some help making this card from a new stamper. Here she is helping me decide what paper and ribbon to use on the card. She is a natural at stamping!

 I want to introduce Miss Snickle Fritz. In this photo she is sharing with
me that she wants stamp on the card and not use designer series paper. 


Can you see in the bottom left hand cornor the green and white stamp set? It's called Friends Never Fade. Snickle Fritz wants to stamp and I wanted to use designer series paper.

After much discussion, we agreed to used the Greenhouse Gala designer series paper for this card.
Miss Snickle Fritz was a little put out with me but today we are friends again after I agreed to make a card using the Friends Never Fade stamp set this week-end.

Stats on Miss Snickle Fritz:
Miss Fritz is six months old and has three other sisters. Her mother has white and black fur and her father has all black fur. She was born in one of the worst snow storms we had last winter in Michigan. Her momma took good care of her and and her siblings and they are all healthy and sassy! Our grandchildren have tons of fun plaing with all the bunnies at our house.
Happy Stampin'!
Jane

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    also what a beautiful card.

    Rhonda
    www.kreationzbyzabrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a house rabbit named July who was a great helper in my craft room. She would like to be handed pieces of paper, and then she would place them in piles on either side of her. I have a photo of her in my craft room, and to this day I miss her terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she! And I love the commentary. Oh yeah, and the card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it worked this time! I had to change my password. I hope I can remember this one!

    ReplyDelete