Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tulip Card Using Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch

This tulip card was made by using the wing on the Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch for the tulips.  I hand cut the leaves and stems. Just layer three of the wings in the shape of a tulip. I used the Ornament Punch from the Holiday Mini Catalog and  Island Oasis Desginer Series Paper from the Summer Mini Catalog, and trimmed off the point of the ornament to make a vase. Card stock; Real Red, Whisper White, and Old Olive. Desginer Series Paper; Pawsitively Prints from the Build-A-Bear Workshop collection, and 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon.
I Cased the tulip idea from Connie Babbert and the ornament vase idea I Cased from another Demonstrator. I hope you will try your punches for ideas other than the orginial purpose. The possiblilties are endless. No stamping here but you could add a phrase of your choice.

Happy Stamping!
Jane



1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love it! I haven't tried this tulip yet but I'm loving it's clean, simple look on card fronts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete