Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sneak Peek what is coming in the Summer Mini

Here's a Sneak Peek...one of many! This set is called Elements of Style from the Summer Mini. Available from May 1, 2010-August 31, 2010. I love this set and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make my sister in-law Linda this card for her birthday. She's an April baby. Linda and I have been friends for over 53 years. We met when my family moved to her neighborhood and Linda and I started walking to school together. Oh, that was back in the day.... We had so much fun together, giggling, talking about boys, stopping at the neightborhood grocery store on the way home to buy candy. As we got older, and started dating, we would dream of marrying twins, live next door to each other, have kids the same age, etc. Well, we didn't marry twins but we did marry brothers. Linda married Warren and I married Norris.  Linda and Warren's boys are the same age as out two oldest children. Then, we had little Mary too. Well, the children are all grown up and have children of their own. The four of us married within two weeks of each other and we will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversaries in August!
Gee...I got carried away going down memory lane...now, on with the card.


That's why I used the phrase from the stamp set; "Life is a matter of moments" on the front of her card.
Time passes so quickly. We need to enjoy each day and be sure to tell your family and friends how much you love and appreciate them.

Card Recipe:
For the base of the card, I used the exclusive staionery kit from the Occassion Mini called Country Living Cards a' la carte. The kit comes with 24 sheets of  uniquely designed 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" printed paper, Ballet Blue Stampin' Spot and three stamps with culinary images. For Linda's card I used the paper and Ballet Blue Stampin' Spot along with Certainly Celery, and Apricot Appeal.  The front of the card is Whisper White card stock.

Apricot Appeal and Ballet Blue will be retiring at the end of June. If you simply can't live without them, order them now while supplies last. To order any of the current Stampin' Up! products go to my Stampin' Up! website at: http://janegiggy.stampinup.net/
You will be able to order from the Big Catalog or the Occassions Mini right online. If you have any trouble ordering or any questions, email me and we I help you order your products. I'm now offering PayPal if you would rather I order your products for you. Your order will still be shipped directly to your front door! janegiggy@comcast.net


Check back and see more of the beautiful stamp sets from the Summer Mini and a special peek later this week..... New card stock colors made into cards!
Have a wonderful week-end.
Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment