Monday, March 15, 2010

Big Shot and Build A Bear Paper Dolls

This past week-end, I posted several ways to use Stampin' Up! Big Shot and new punch and or the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch. This post isn't my orginial idea but I put my own twist on the paper dolls. Today's post is show casing the Big Shot Die Machine and the Build-A-Bear Die, Sampin'Up! Bear. I used a varitey of colors in card stock and in Designer Series Paperon the clothing. On the girl bears I added a small flower from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (#1127266) Occasions Mini Catalog and on one bear I added a small pink flower from retired Flower Fusion and added a rhinestone in the center. I attached magnetic strips to the back of the Build-A-Bears and to all the clothing. I placed the six bear paper dolls; 3 girls and 3 boys in a metal tin and decorated the front of the tin with one of the six bears and hot gluged Stampin' Up! buttons to add interest.

The tin can be taken in the car or to church and all the paper dolls will be kept in one place. I have seen some little ones put the Build-A-Bear paper dolls on the refrigerator! This keeps them busy while mom or dad is preparing dinner. Aren't these adorable? These paper dolls can bring hours of fun for little girls or boys!
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment