Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holy Family


I was driving home Tuesday night and saw a lawn decoration made with the word "JOY" with an image inside the "O" of Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph. As soon as I saw this, I was inspired to make this card using our Serif Essentials Alphabet Die using the Big Shot Machine. I used Rich Razzleberry card stock for the base of the card and for the letters. Cut out a Top Note and embossed it with the folder, Petals-A- Plenty. I used the Ticket Corner Punch, added Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and attached the Top Note to the card Base. I then stamp an image from the Holy Family Stamp set from the Holiday Mini and colored it with Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun, and Ballet Blue Stampin' Write Markers. I attached the letters with Stampin' Dimensionals and applied two coats of Crystal Effects to the letters only.
Products Used:
Serif Essentials Alphabet p. 199
Top Note Die p. 198
Rich Razzleberry card stock p. 155
Whisper White card stock p. 155
Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon p. 183
Stampin' Write Markers: Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun p. 156
                                         Lavender Lace, Ballet Blue p. 157
Crystal Effects p. 192
Stampin' Dimensionals p. 192
Holy Family stamp set p. 23 of Holiday Mini
Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jane, this is beautiful! What a great card and how wonderful to receive your inspiration like that! We never know when we're going to be inspired but glad you captured it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your note on Latenite Stampers and you have inspired me to never give up!
    Jeria

    ReplyDelete