Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Blog Candy Give-A-Way


It's Blog Candy Give-A-Way time again!This month, you can win the 2008 die cut Holiday Collection stamp set. This 6 piece set was featured in the Country Living Magazine in 2008. You can win this set just in time for your Christmas cards, gift tags and more!

All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog or email me at: janegiggy@comcast.net
and tell me what you love most about Christmas. The deadline is December 5th at 6:00 p.m. I will post the winner and the winner has 24 hours to leave me her email address to claim the set. If the winner doesn't respond within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Shipping to US only..no Demos please. If you haven't won in the past month, you eligible again.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

2 comments:

  1. The thing that I love most about Christmas is that it it Jesus's birthday and he was born to save us from our sins. I also love it that we get together with our loved ones and it is a time of giving, not only in gifts but in love. I love seeing all the beautiful lights and decorations and even the snow for a short time. I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Love, Linda Giggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't remember this set, sssooo I'D really love to win it; PLEZZZZ??

    ReplyDelete