Sunday, October 4, 2009

October Blog Candy Give-A-Way


It's Blog Candy Time again! This monthly I'm giving away the following from Stampin' Up!:
CD Calendar, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Corduroy Buttons, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, 2 booking stamps, 1 Basic Black Stampin' Spot, Loop To Loop Rub-Ons and 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 sheets of card stock. Eleven Miss Elizabeth's 2-sided Alphabet Stickers, 4 Miss Elizabeth's Templates and 12 Flower Brads.
Leave a comment on my blog or email telling me what you plan to do for Thanksgiving.
You will have until Friday October 9th at 6:00 p.m. I will draw a random name and announce the winner on my blog and email: janegiggy@comcast.net USA replies only, please. You will have until Saturday October 10th at 6:00 p.m. to claim your candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment