Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Silver and Gold Punch Challenge 34


Another card challenge. This time the challenge is from Late Night Stampers and the Challenge is #34...Punch Challenge.
We could use any of the punches in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog and or the 2009-2010 Holiday Mini Catalog. I chose to use punches from both.
My card base is Whisper White; first layer is Specialty Designer Series Paper, Christmas Cocoa Speciality from the Holiday Mini. I used Brushed Silver paper on the bottom and as a strip under the Ornament Punch along with three Clear Rhinestone Brads. The ornament is punched from Shimmery White card stock as well as the sentiment. I added a small Rhinestone from Micheal's. I used the Eyelet Border punch to add interest and over lapped it on the Brushed Silver card stock. The snowflakes on the ornament and the sentiment are embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.
Thanks for stopping by. Visit again soon, I'll be adding more cards from the new Holiday Mini Catalog that is due out September 1, 2009.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment