Monday, July 6, 2009

Lots of Bots


When I saw Lots of Bots, I knew I had to get it. It's so cute! I just stamped in Brilliant Blue on Bashful Blue Top Note after I trimmed the edges and applied it to another Top Note made from Ballet Blue then attached it to the base made with Whisper White card stock. You can't see the card base but it's there. $19.95. A very quick card but fun too! This set is just one of over $1,000 items under $25 in the new catalog!
On page 208 in the new catalog, there are 11 items uder $10
1- Mini Note Kits with stamps, 4- 3 7/8" x 2 3/4" cards and 4- 4 1/4" x 3" envelopes, a double mounted stamp, and a Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Spot for $9.95.
1- Mini Note Kit makes custom place cards using 8-Very Vanilla cards, a double-mounted stamp, and a Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Spot for $9.95
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment