Thursday, July 23, 2009

Autumn Days


Autumn Days stamp set reminds me of Fall! Here in Michigan it has been unseasonably cool this past two weeks so I'm getting in the mood to stamp Fall cards!
I got a big box of Stampin' Up! toys from the UPS man and boy am I having fun. I just had to try out the new Fancy Favor Die. I used the set Autumn Days for the card and the Favor box.
The Card: Autumn Days and Wedding Sweet Stamp sets.
Crushed Curry; Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry card stock. Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch and the new original die; Blossom Party. Stampin' Dimensionals and to attach the pheasant to the Oval Punch. Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pad made the beautiful background for the card.
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Close to Cocoa, Only Orange,Really Rust, and Summer Sun.
The Favor Box:
Fancy Favor Die, Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant card stock. Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.
Markers: Bermuda Bay, Close to Cocoa, Only Orange, Really Rust and Summer Sun
I can just see the Favor Box filled with after dinner mints on the Thanksgiving table this year for each guest.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment