Friday, July 3, 2009

Animal Stories



When I saw this stamp set and Designer Series Paper, I knew I had to get them both. Animal Stories is the stamp set and Tall Tales is the DSP. Both of these are in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog for 2009-2010. So Saffron is the base of the card and a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Tall Tales DSP. I layered So Saffron and the flip side of the Tall Tales DSP. Before attaching to card, I tied the Soft Sued ribbon around the top layer. I stamped on Whisper White the elephant in Chocolate Chip and the Giraffe in So Saffron inks. I cut out the tree and the little Rose Red Owl from the Tall Tales DSP and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals.



Products Used: So Saffron, Whisper White card stock, Tall Tales DSP, Animal Stories Stamp Set, and Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.



Happy Stampin'

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment