Thursday, June 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...Razzle Dazzle


Happy Birthday to me with Razzle Dazzle stamp set that will be in the new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog along with the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper, Rich Razzleberry 1/2 " Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' pad, Crushed Curry card stock .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!....Yes I'll be "39" again this year! Oh, okay...I can't get away with that because too many of you know me and my real age. On June 22nd, I'll be 62.........I'm a senior citizen! Well, instead of feeling sorry for myself because my skin is hanging and my you know what's are not perky anymore and my...well, heck! every thing is hanging lower. What a dirty deal! Well ,instead of focusing on the negative, I have a deal for you to help celebrate my birthday.
I'm giving you a gift.....10% discount on all Stampin' Up! products!
Want to save some $$$$$? On June 19th-June 22nd you will receive a 10% discount on all Stampin' Up orders. You can call me with your order or email me. Just remember....June 19th at 6:00a.m. through June 22nd at 9:00 p.m. place your order.

This is the first time I have ever given a discount like this! If you have been wanting something and are holding off due to money being tight, or just putting it off, now is the time to really save.

One of you will become the hostess of all the orders, and save even more!

At 9:00 p.m. June 22nd I will draw a name and the name of the person I draw will be the Hostess. Tuesday I will notify the hostess and we will complete her hostess order.

For a $150...the hostess will get her choice of a Level One Hostess set and $15.00 in FREE merchandise in addition to 10% off your order! Shipping & Handling is not charged on hostess benefits.


Example: Let's say Sally Shopper orders $50. She would get 10% off the $50 for a $5 savings. That's good but being a hostess means she can get a Level 1 Hostess set or Pattens pack DSP II (5 stamp sets to choose from) pp. 17 & 18 Spring & Summer Idea Book & Catalog at a $25 value plus $15 FREE merchandise.


$50 order
- 5.00 %10 discount


Total: $45


***************************************


$25 Hostess Level 1 set

$15Free Merchandise

$40 Plus $5.00 on your 10% discount Hostess gets Free shipping & handling on Hostess benefits



Total savings of $45.00


Mark June 19th on your calendar and don't let this pass you by.

If I'm not home leave a message (269-375-0174) and I will get back to you or email me at: janegiggy@comcast.net and I will get back to you. Please leave your phone number and address and email address.


As a bonus, everyone who places an order during June 19th-June 22nd will receive a new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog Free when the new catalog comes out July 1st.


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me........


Happy Shopping!


Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment