Friday, June 12, 2009

Get your NEW Stampin' Up Catalog HERE

I would love to send you a new Stampin' Up! catalog!! It will be released on July 1st, 2009 and will be in effect for ONE YEAR.

If you would like to PICK ONE UP at my house, all you need to do is email me to let me know I should reserve one for you - janegiggy@comcast.net

If you would like one MAILED TO YOU, please click the PayPal link to the left to pay for postage and handling, and the catalog is my free gift to you! I will mail it as soon as I have them in stock-first come first served.

If you would like to host a Stampin' UP! Workshop in your home or mine in the Kalamazoo, Michigan area with me as your demonstrator-sharing great stamping projects with your friends- I'll be sending you a catalog FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment